Saturday, September 24, 2011

I don't know all the requirements so don't kill me okayy. =))))

Filipino
  • Reporting of the remaining people
  • the short story we're supposed to make - due week before perio
Biology
  • Class recitation about positive and negative pressure breathing- Monday
  • Mythbusters project - I dunno when exactly
Physics
  • the group Activity - Tuesday
STR
  • 3 articles with attached notecards for RRL
SocSci
  • we're gonna watch a film about the Mayan Civilization
Math
  • memorize the formulas
  • Tournament on Monday sa last period. Moved ang SS period. 
  • Long Test on Wednesday. 
WebDev
  • Immunity activity on Tues. Winners would not take the PT. :-bd
  • Ex3 is due on Wed
  • Projects due on Fri. D:
PE
  • skill test :-bd
English
  • start reading the Last time I saw Mother
  • group names/cheer
Chem
  • Chem Lab rep due on Sept. 27 
Yan lang ata. But I'm not sure. Just tell me pag may kulang.

No comments:

Post a Comment